ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Uganda National Association of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors (UNABCEC) is a 29 year old non-profit, member-driven, national trade association representing genuine contractors, and other companies and organizations engaged in construction in Uganda. Our core purpose is improving performance in the construction contracting sector by championing better regulation and enhancing operational integrity.
The Association wishes to fill a vacant position of an Administrator whose duties and qualifications are as below:
The position reports to the Finance and Administration Manager
- Giving administrative support to people within the Office and performing many office procedures including typing, scanning, copying, taking notes, ordering supplies, attending meetings and setting up appointments.
- Supporting Association operations by maintaining office systems and supervising support staff
- Coordinates the skilling training program, publication of quarterly magazines and association events
- Keeping a watch on all the office supplies and replenishing the stock with new supplies before they run out
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondences, designing filing systems, initiating supply requisitions , assigning and monitoring clerical functions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- At least two (2) years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role in a similar organization
- Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic procurement principles
- Qualifications /Knowledge in ICT will be an added advantage
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Strong organizational and prioritization competence, with attention to details.
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of Packages, with exceptional knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A good team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality.
Send your application letter via email to email@example.com with a detailed CV indicating 3 referees and copies of academic documents as a single document addressed to;
Uganda National Association of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors
Lugogo UMA Show Grounds, plot M764, Coronation Avenue
P.O Box 34046, Kampala Uganda
Submission deadline is 14th October 2022 at 5:00pm.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.