When it comes to building your brand through advertising, there’s no question of whether you should choose to partner with The Contractor... Just do it!!!

Coverage

We print and distribute The Contractor free of charge to all Construction Contractors and other stakeholders in the construction industry, international and local partners, Ministries, Departments and Agencies, works and technical officers of all Central and Local Government entities, Members of Parliament, Banks, Insurance companies, Embassies, academic institutions and the general public.

The digital version of The Contractor Magazine is also widely circulated via our website and all social platforms reaching over 100,000 readers both local and international.

Procedure of Advertising

  1. Download an Advertising Order Form (Click the prefered link below to download),
  1. Fill and submit the form together with a Local Purchase Order to programs@unabcec.co.ug to confirm your order,
  2. Attach proof of payment of the advertisement fees. (atleast 40% of the payment should be made on confirmation and the remaining 60% when magazine is published),
  3. Submit your artwork to programs@unabcec.co.ug not later than seven (7) days after confirmation,
  4. Cancelation of order should be made in writing, not later than seven (7) days after confirmation,
  5. Reservation is on a first-come first-served basis.

Advertising rates (Adverts, Advertorials and Sponsored articles)

Rates are net and per insertion.

10% discount for UNABCEC Member!!!

Space/Display Amount (Ug.Shs.) Amount (USD) Status (Issue 17)
Cover Page (Photo & Logo only) 6,500,000 1810 Booked
Logo on Cover Page 1,500,000 420 Available
Centre spread 5,000,000 1340 Available
Back cover page 4,700,000 1310 Booked
Inside front/back cover page 3,650,000 1015 Available
Inside full page 2,800,000 780 Available
Half page 1,600,000 445 Available
Quarter page 800,000 225 Available
Business card size 250,000 70 Available
Advert designing (for sizes up to a full page) 200,000 60