Uganda National Association of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors (UNABCEC) is a 28 year old non-profit, member-driven, national trade association representing genuine contractors, and other companies and organizations engaged in construction in Uganda. Our core purpose is improving performance in the construction contracting sector by championing better regulation and enhancing operational integrity.
The association is dedicated to fostering growth and sustainability in the ever-changing environment of commercial construction contractors, improving job site safety, expanding the use of cutting edge technologies and techniques and strengthening the relationships between contractors and clients. It is the principle interface between the Construction Industry on one hand, the public, development partners and the Government on the other
To be the lead engine for growth and development of the construction industry in the region.
To promote and protect the shared interests of members, and the construction industry as a whole, through mobilization, advocacy, networking, and innovative service provision.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Client orientation.
- To Strengthen Governance and Management
- To develop strong membership and collaborations
- To ensure responsiveness to market needs in service provision
- To strengthen the institutional resource capabilities
- To promote visibility, advocacy and lobbying for favorable business engagements.